II. What personal information we collect
· When You create a Etison User Account, purchase a product, download a software update, or contact us, we collect a variety of information, including Your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, and contact preferences. When payment, or payment information, is required, we will direct You to submit credit card information through a third-party such as Stripe.
· When You, as a Etison user put in whatever information to Etisons. This information is uploaded on ClickFunnels production servers. Clickfunnels is the platform that the Etison sits is build on.
III. How we use Your personal information.
· The personal information we collect allows us to keep You posted on Etisons’ latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If You don’t want to be on our mailing list, You can opt out anytime by navigating to the unsubscribe link in the last e-mail You received from Etison. You will have the option to unsubscribe from an individual list, or from all Etison lists.
· We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
· We may use Your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Etison Account holders.
· From time to time, we may use Your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to Your interaction with Etison, You may not opt out of receiving these communications.
· We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Etison’ products, services, and customer communications.
IV. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information. We also collect data in a form that does not identify any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
· We may collect information such as business, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, and the time zone where a Etison product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
· We may collect information regarding customer activities on any of our websites. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest. Aggregated data is non personal information.
· We may collect and store details of how You use our services. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services.
We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Etison may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some cases we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Etison websits. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications. We also use it to account for Affiliate activity and pay Affiliate commissions and bonuses.
VI. Disclosure to Third Parties. At times BackPainSecrets may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Etison to provide products and services, or that help Etison market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Etison to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
· Affiliates. Etison will provide Your email address to affiliates or users who refer You to us, or through whom You create a Etison account.
· Service Providers. Etison shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to You, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, and assessing Your interest in our products and services. Etison also shares Your information with financial institutions who provide payment (both to and from You) services.
· Legal. It may be necessary − by law, litigation, or requests from government authorities within or outside Your country of residence − for Etison to disclose Your personal information. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
· Corporate Change. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of Etison we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
VII. Protection of Personal Information. Etison takes the security of Your personal information very seriously. When Your personal data is stored by Etison, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. When You use some Etison products and services that by their nature are public facing, such as when You post on a Etison forum, the personal information and content You share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information You choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if You list Your name and e-mail address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
IX. Access to Personal Information. You can help ensure that Your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to Your account. For other personal information we hold, we will provide You with access (including a copy) upon Your request. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous, vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting us at backpainsecrets.freshdesk.com
X. Children & Education. We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using Etison AB products and services. Children under the age of 18, are not permitted to create their own Etison IDs; instead, a parent must obtain the account and provide the parent’s information to Etison . If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18 we will delete the information as soon as possible.
XI. Third Party Sites and Services. Etison websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage You to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
XII. Your Rights Under the GDPR. If You are a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, the GDPR grants You the following rights:
a. Access to Your Personal Data. You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by Etison. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. In cases of excessive, unreasonable, or repeated requests Etison may charge You a reasonable fee and may require additional time to grant Your request. Also, Etison may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data, please contact us at backpainsecrets.freshdesk.com
b. To have Your Data Corrected. If Your personal data is erroneous or outdated, You have the right to have it corrected. To do so, please contact Etison at backpainsecrets.freshdesk.com
c. To be Forgotten. You have the right to be forgotten by Etison. You may exercise this right by contacting us at https://backpainsecrets.ladesk.com/ We will comply with Your request, at no charge to You, within one calendar month by deleting Your account, along with all of Your personally-identifiable data that is subject to any Etison processing. Naturally, after we grant Your request You will not have access to any Etison products or services unless and until You open a new Etison account. Etison may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent the granting of fraudulent requests.
d. To Restrict Processing of Your Data. You can request that Your data not be processed via Etison partners. You can make that request by https://backpainsecrets.ladesk.com/ and, if you wish, you can even specify which third parties to restrict from processing Your data. We will respond to Your request, at no charge to You, within thirty (30) days from when You make Your request. Please be advised that some of our partners, e.g., Stripe, are essential to Etison services, so that if You block processing by them, Etison’ services may be unavailable to You.
e. Portability. You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by Etison in a portable format, or to have it transferred directly from Etison to another party. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. Etison may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request to transfer data to You or another party so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data in a portable format, or to request a direct transfer of Your data, please contact us at backpainsecrets.freshdesk.com
XIII. Our Company wide Commitment to Your Privacy. To make sure Your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Etison employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.