Wednesday, May 03, 2023
From the Desk of: Robin Wakeham, Physical Therapist
Why is my lower back pain not going away?
There can be various reasons why lower back pain is not going away. Some of the common reasons are:
1. Underlying medical condition: Lower back pain can be a symptom of an underlying medical condition such as arthritis, spinal stenosis, herniated disc, or sciatica. If left untreated, these conditions can cause chronic pain.
2. Poor posture: Prolonged sitting or standing in a poor posture can cause strain on the lower back muscles and lead to pain.
3. Weak core muscles: Weak core muscles can put extra strain on the lower back muscles, causing pain.
4. Overuse or repetitive strain: Overuse or repetitive strain can cause the lower back muscles to become fatigued and lead to pain.
5. Psychological factors: Stress, anxiety, and depression can also cause or worsen lower back pain.
If your lower back pain is not going away despite self-care measures such as rest, ice or heat therapy, stretching, and over-the-counter pain relievers, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
P.S.- Don't forget you're just one step away from relieving your back pain...
Physical Therapist &
Back Pain Expert
My mission is to help back pain sufferers just like you go from feeling pain 24/7. To regain control of your life again by relieving or fixing your pain problem permanently (No Experience Required!)
Click The Button Below And Give Me Your Best Email Address To Download the (FREE) Back Pain Routine.